Opening Hours and Rates, Hours
- The visiting hour is 09:30~17:30.
※ ※ Possible to enter 1 hour before closing hour (16:30) for smooth viewing exhibition
- Closed : 1st January, Lunar New Year․A day before Chuseok and Chuseok, Every Monday (if a public holiday is on Monday then the next day), Establishment Day of Resources (6.3.), A specified day when the director deems necessary in order to prevent visitors’ negligent accidents and protect exhibitions
||Entry fee (per person)
|Group(20 or more)
- Adults: 19～64, Youth: 13～18, Children: 5～12
- 4 or less(including a leader per 10 people), 65 or more, People with disabilities (including one guardian of people with disabilities at 1-3 grade) Man of national merit or Independence Patriot. Democratic veterans at 5 grade and their children, Recipient of basic living, a child head of household, andlower income family are free
- One leader for elementary·middle·high school students (on the basis of twenty students) has free admission
- The residents of Donamdong, Sangju-si where Nakdonggang National Institute of Biological Resources is located have free admission, Other residents of Sangju have 50% discount, Multichild family has 50% discount (only applied when all of the three children are minors)
- Green card holders has 30% discount only for themselves
Please follow the following items to maintain order and prevent safety accidents
- - All the space of Nakdonggang National Institute of Biological Resources are non-smoking and non-drinking areas.
(Please use only smoking booths when smoking.)
- Food and pets other than guide dogs are not allowed to enter the exhibition hall.
- Please keep quite and refrain from running at the exhibition hall.
- Please refrain from touching or taking actions that can damage the exhibition.
- Shooting using a flash/tripod or shooting for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Please act according to the instructions to prevent safety accidents when using all the facilities in the exhibition hall.